Saturday, March 5, 2011

White Pimple In My Mouth

the game lists: Places to visit

















Lara passed me the word to write this post ... because I'm the girandolona ^__^, has launched the idea of \u200b\u200b Ilaria "shortbread cookies for breakfast" and resumed by Rita few days ago.

Luckily I'm not afraid of any type of medium, although I hate the bus and trains ... quite uncomfortable and noisy for my taste.

I'll try to make a list such as Lara divided by Italy, Europe, Rest of World. But I only write about places where I've never been. for those in which I will return a list + bottom of the post.


ITALY: Bolzano

All Sardinia during the Christmas market
5 terre
Amalfi

EUROPE:
Well, I've seen mostly is not so much ...

Prague
Dublin and Ireland tour full
Madrid (this is the only major city in Spain that I have not seen)
Moscow
Greece in general
Malta

REST OF THE WORLD
Japan (hopefully in October)
Australia
Mauritius
Tierra del Fuego in southern South America

The part that I miss the U.S. (New England / Niagara / Boston / Alaska)

OK ... I dreamed enough, but I would like to review and explore better:

Roma Torino Milano

various villages Tuscany, Marche and Romagna Sicily

Berlin Budapest

The Hawai'i (also tomorrow would start despite the 23 hour flight .. heaven)


Now I would like to hear from you ... someone has been in places where I want to go? Suggestions? best time?
are up on curiosa ^__^

0 comments:

Post a Comment